Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dear baby Jesus.....



As I sit here head throbbing, back aching, and mind reeling I know there is not enough coffee in the pot to keep me going. I attempt , at any rate, to let the coffee run it's course and hopefully keep turning the engine until it jump stars my body.

Today is day one of moving hell. The moving company is coming to get our first mini shipment. It seems simple, someone else comes in and moves your stuff, you stand around. But in reality that seems really awkward to me and seeing as how we live in someone elses house there is a lot of stuff that they need to avoid. So I feel like my day will be full of saying, this not that, and excuse me while I go breastfeed my infant, no Sebastian you are not a mover, etc. But who knows. I am always planning for the worse but hoping for the best, so maybe I'm over reacting. Damon would probably agree ;).

So for today please say a prayer to baby jesus and ask that he help this mini Forbes clan through what is going to be a crazy move.



UPDATE: Things went awesome! They were in and out within an hour. Seb of course wanted to help and kept saying, " Guys, Guys, Hi." But it was great. So thank you for all your baby Jesus prayers, they worked!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment