Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I was thinking....

Today as I sat in Brentwood traffic taking Em to the doctor I daydreamed. This isn't at all a far cry from what I spend most of my days doing but this was a spectacular thought. What if my skin could taste like anything! Without hesitation I knew what I would want it to be. Peppermint. No question about it. If my skin could taste like anything I would choose cool refreshing peppermint . And when I spoke my breath would blow sweetly through the air. That is my thought of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I love that thought! You would be tingly and striped and you'd have great breath! On another note....you should write books! Children's books! :) Love you always and a ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique thought! I would never find myself thinking "What flavor would I want my skin to taste like?" But now that it's been brought to my attention, I believe I would have also chosen Peppermint. I do love it so, in flavor, in scent and apparently according to Facebook's What Peanuts Character Are You Quiz I am also most like Peppermint Patty. We are kindred spirits. In an attempt to not completely be a thunder stealer, it would be more than acceptable if it were to taste like Raspberry Sorbet.

    ReplyDelete