Friday, February 5, 2010

Mommy diaries...

Well Howdy! It's been a while! What am I doing right now you ask? Well what else that stuffing my face with generic vanilla sandwich cookies and twitching! What else would I be doing on a Friday afternoon?!



What actually brought upon this current binge is sickness. Not for me. For Sebastian. I get a dreaded call from his school saying he is sick. I'm slightly concerned, but not overly. Last time he was "sick" I walked in to the office to find him playing and having a grand ol' time. But this time I walk in to find him on the floor whimpering, "mommy I don't feel good." Immediately my heart hits the floor. I cradle him to the car, rush him home(thank goodness I had the wits about me to bring the golden goblet of juice), and take him inside. Then I go get sleeping beauty out of the car and bring her in to find Sebastian having a panic attack oscar worthy demon possessed meltdown. What's a mom to do?! I have a sleeping baby. That is a precious commodity and once a day occurance I can not for go!! I run her upstairs, lay her down, and rush back to the aide of the man downstairs. For what seems like a lifetime I attempt to calm him down, then move on to telling him he is going to wake Emery, talk to Damon, then try again to calm him and just when I am ready to throw in the towel I throw in a movie instead. And low and behold the healing powers of 101 Dalmations for me on this fateful Friday. So please if you're out there reading...say a little prayer that Sebastian feels better, Emery or the rest of us don't get it , and that these cookies go straight to my ass.



xoxo,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment