Thursday, February 18, 2010

When the dog bites...

When the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I dont fell sooooooooo baaaaaaadd!!!!!!

Now that I have serenaded you lemme just show you a few of my favorite things.






OHMYGOSHI<3ROMPERS!!!!


And what's a good romper without some klassy kicks??





I mean are you on the floor lusting over these yet??? I know I am! Tomorrow I will share my other new obsession with you all. But I didn't want to throw it all on you today. I didn't think your poor hearts could take it. I know mine can't. Until then toodaloooooooo....and feel free to share your wants, needs, obsessions with me too...

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes. Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment